Luxury UK Holiday Cottages - Your Welcome
Our cottages are 5* so you can expect high standards.
For your arrival:
- A warm welcome
- Private parking
- A complimentary award-winning welcome basket including milk, butter, home-made bread and fresh flowers
- Supplies of Fair Trade tea, coffee and sugar, salt and pepper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Necessities such as loo paper, washing up liquid and sponge, J cloth, dishwasher tablets, washing machine fluid, firelighters and matches
For your comfort:
- Egyptian cotton bed-linen
- Feather and down duvets and pillows (all duvets and pillows have hypo-allergenic covers but we can provide microfibre bedding or blankets on request.)
- High chairs and cots are available on request.
- Heavy weight bath sheets and hand towels
- Tea towels and kitchen towels
- All our cottages are non-smoking
- We regret that we do not accept pets.
For your enjoyment:
- Woodburning stove or open fire
- Freeview TV, DVD/video, CD/radio with a selection of DVDs, videos, CDs, books and games
- Fully-equipped kitchens with Aga in Daubentons, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, microwave, cookery books and plenty of china, cutlery and cookware
- Garden furniture and barbecue
- Free logs and/or charcoal for the barbecue
- Bird feeders
For your activities:
- A comprehensive set of folders with suggestions on places to go and things to do
- Maps and guides of the area
- Nature folders
- Free Broadband Internet access via your laptop
For your information:
- All lets are from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival until 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- Short breaks of at least three nights are generally available
- Change-over days usually on Fridays and Mondays (flexible in The Wainhouse). Please ask if you prefer Saturday and we will do our best to help.